[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: need your's help!

Hi Eugene-
This may come close to the line you want to "eyeball"

Preston's quite right

X:=Input("How many highs?",2,200,25);
Nth:=Input("Events ago",1,100,1);
Event1:=H>=Ref(HHV(H,X),-1);
Event1Bar:=((1+LastValue(Cum(Event1))-
Cum(Event1))*Event1)=Nth;
ValueWhen(1,Event1bar,H);

Look at high values for X.
You can watch the line march across the chart by changing Nth.

Using Guppy's CBL's may be as useful. See the latest issue of MSTT....

Regards,
Ron

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Eugene,
>
> Spyros Raftopoulos wrote a group of indicators based on these ideas
> and on the Zigzag(peak/trough) related indicators. The zigzags as
we
> know cannot be used for this purpose because of their propensity to
> give false signals. To further understand the problems I would
> suggest that you visit the files section and study his indicators
> which are stored there.
>
> To your problem, you can only look at the past and not the future
> therefore Ref(h,1) is not valid since no data is available for the
> future.
>
> H>=ref(h,-1) and H>=ref(h,-2) are valid arguments.
>
> H = HHV(H,3) will give you a peak but you will not be able to
> validate it as a peak until the next data bar. Thus something like
> this should do the trick for you... X:=HHV(H,3)=Ref(H,-1);
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eugeneou520 <eugeneou520@>
> wrote:
> >
> > hi Richard Briggs,
> >   if i change M:=ref(h,-3); M>=ref(h,-4) and M>=ref(h,-5) and
> M>=ref(h,-2) and M>=ref(h,-1); how to write the code for M as peak
> and draw the line on the chart?
> >   thank you for your's helping!
> >   best regards!
> >   eugene.
> >

> > Richard Briggs <richardwbriggsjr@> wrote:
> >           Eugene, you can't reference future periods ex.: ref
> (h,2). Rick.
> >

> > On 9/8/07, eugeneou520 <eugeneou520@> wrote:
> > >
> > > dear all!
> > > i need your 's help to complete the below code is
> need this
> > > Hight as the peak and draw the line on the chart. but i
compared
> the code
> > > peak(1,h,1) that is more difference what i mention above.
> > >
> > > best regards!
> > >
> > > eugene

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional