Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] pivots

Doug,

I don't day trade and haven't written anything for that purpose but
you will need to use the following codes:
dayofweek()
hour()
minute()

There has already been a good deal of discussion on the topic. Do a
message search on intraday pivots and it should pull up the prior
discussions. Most of the Forex traders use intraday indicators.
Harold Cour and Kevin Barry were two that come to mind. On a quick
search I found indicators at messages 20585 and 20271.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Coastal Enterprises"