De: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de pumrysh
Enviado el: domingo, 02 de septiembre de 2007 18:48
Para: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Pivot Point Exploration

Wiro,

Thanks! Hope a lot of people will take a look at this. If you are an
options trader this is an excellent tool to put into your arsenal!

I would make one small addition to your formula.
I would change the last line to r3;r2;r1;pivot;s1;s2;s3;
This gives you a chance to closely follow the pivot level throughout
the month. I monitored the pivot level on a consolidating chart and
watching the breakout was like watching an explosion.

Once again thanks,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Wiro Hardy"
<wiro.pribadi@xxx> wrote:

> Preston,
> Many thanks for your email.
>
> Oddly enough, after I leave it no hope few weeks ago, today with a
little
> tweak, its work :)
>
> In case somebody in this mailing list may need it, this is a
indicator code
> for S1, S2, S2, R1, R2 and R3:
>
> { Month' start }
> m:=Month()<>Ref(Month(),-1);
>
> { Month's OHLC }
> {Om:=ValueWhen(2,m,O);}
> Hm:=ValueWhen(1,m,HighestSince(2,m,H));
> Hm:=ValueWhen(1,Hm>0,Hm);
> Lm:=ValueWhen(1,m,LowestSince(2,m,L));
> Lm:=ValueWhen(1,Lm>0,Lm);
> Cm:=ValueWhen(1,m,Ref(C,-1));
> Pivot:= (Hm+Lm+Cm)/3;
> { Pivot levels }
> r3:=Hm+2*(Pivot - Lm);
> r2:=Pivot+Hm-Lm;
> r1:=Pivot*2-Lm;
> s1:=Pivot*2-Hm;
> s2:=Pivot-Hm+Lm;
> s3:=Lm-2*(Hm - Pivot);
>
> { Plot on daily chart }
> r3;r2;r1;s1;s2;s3;
>
> For is the exploration code:
> ColA: S1/C
> m:=Month()<>Ref(Month(),-1);
>
> { Month's OHLC }
> {Om:=ValueWhen(2,m,O);}
> Hm:=ValueWhen(1,m,HighestSince(2,m,H));
> Hm:=ValueWhen(1,Hm>0,Hm);
> Lm:=ValueWhen(1,m,LowestSince(2,m,L));
> Lm:=ValueWhen(1,Lm>0,Lm);
> Cm:=ValueWhen(1,m,Ref(C,-1));
> Pivot:= (Hm+Lm+Cm)/3;
> { Pivot levels }
> r3:=Hm+2*(Pivot - Lm);
> r2:=Pivot+Hm-Lm;
> r1:=Pivot*2-Lm;
> s1:=Pivot*2-Hm;
> s2:=Pivot-Hm+Lm;
> s3:=Lm-2*(Hm - Pivot);
>
> s1/C
>
> ColB: S2/C
> { Month' start }
> m:=Month()<>Ref(Month(),-1);
>
> { Month's OHLC }
> {Om:=ValueWhen(2,m,O);}
> Hm:=ValueWhen(1,m,HighestSince(2,m,H));
> Hm:=ValueWhen(1,Hm>0,Hm);
> Lm:=ValueWhen(1,m,LowestSince(2,m,L));
> Lm:=ValueWhen(1,Lm>0,Lm);
> Cm:=ValueWhen(1,m,Ref(C,-1));
> Pivot:= (Hm+Lm+Cm)/3;
> { Pivot levels }
> r3:=Hm+2*(Pivot - Lm);
> r2:=Pivot+Hm-Lm;
> r1:=Pivot*2-Lm;
> s1:=Pivot*2-Hm;
> s2:=Pivot-Hm+Lm;
> s3:=Lm-2*(Hm - Pivot);
>
> s2/C
>
> We can sort coloum A and B to see which securities is near or at
S1 and S2.

> My questions:
> 1. How to filter results that shown "N/A" ?
> 2. Shouldn't available a better way to code the exploration since
we can see
> the code is very repetitive
>
> Thanks again,
> Wiro.
>

> On 9/2/07, pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Wiro,
> >
> > I would think that your problem would be in how you define close
or
> > near so you will need to tell us what you were using for that.
> >
> > Preston

Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Database | Polls

Recent Activity
·                                  16
New Members
·                                  1