  From: Lionel Issen
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:41 PM
  Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] indicator

  Try calculating the divisor separately Like this

  D=(HHV(H,Per1)-LLV(L,Per1)))*100),Per2,S)),Per3,S)

  And put in a requirement that D is greater than some small number.

  Another problem is that Metastock uses single precision arithmetic. This
  means that your calculations will be inherently inaccurate as you are
  dealing with small differences of large numbers. Try a simpler indicator or
  do it in Excel.

  Metastock's very weak excuse is that they do this to save disk space. This
  may have been true in the past, but with multi gig hard drives selling for
  less that fifty cents a gig, this argument is specious.

  Lionel