[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: metastock explorer

Sandy,

Most problems of this sort relate to the number of records explored.
Open the explorer and click on options at the bottom right hand side
of the window. Then set the number to the same as your window display.
Something greater than 500 should work.

If this doesn't solve your problem let us know.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sanmati98" <sanmati98@xxx>
wrote:

> hello everybody,
> This is Sandy, i am a new user of Meta. Well, i was just using
> the "MACD buy signal" explorer of meta but i found that it was
creating
> the buy and sell signal bit later.
> I just want to know that if I can make such changes so it can
generate
> the signal on time.....
> Thanx and best regards,
> Sandy.