Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help Needed

Preston

  Thanks for your code. It works well, but it plots straight line if I use different parameters. I am posting my code below, plz tell where I have done a mistake:

  Prd:=Input("Enter Periods",3,1000,25);
type:=Input("[1]EMA [2]SMA [3]TmSr [4]Tri [5]Var [6]Vol [7]Wght",1,7,2);
Pct:=Input("Enter Percentage",0.0001,100,0.25);
x:=Input("Use Open=1 High=2 Low=3 Close=4 Volume=5 WC=6",1,6,4);

  A1:=Mov(C,Prd,S);
B:=A1*Pct;
A3:=A1+B;{Sell}
A4:=A1-B;{Buy}

  a3;a1;a4

  My problem is that when I write "x" in place of "c" in line A1 and place "type" instead of "s" in line A1, it plots three straight horizontal lines on graph. Please tell me where I done a mistake.

pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Dilawar,

Try this:

A:= mov(c,25,s);
B:= A * .25;
A+B;
A-B;

This is not going to be a horizontal line though because the MA
value will change everyday. What you will have is a line above and
below that will move just like the MA. If you want a horizontal of
just the last MA plus or minus the percentages, try this:

A:= Mov(C,25,S);
B:= A * .25;
LastValue(A+B);
LastValue(A-B);

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "infantrader"
<infantrader@xxx> wrote:

> I want to draw a horizontal line above and below at some fixed
> percentages on a moving average, but donot know how to write a code
> for that.
>
> mov(c,25,s) {+25% & -25% as a horizontal line}
>
> I hope some member will help. Thanks in advance.
>
> Dilawar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: