[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Premium Data

DITTO!!

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Whit <whit688@xxx> wrote:

> Here's aniother endorsement for the Norgate/Premium Data.  Clean,
reliable and easy to download (I am in the US and get the US markets &
futures).  It is also easy to make your own folders to run scans and
tests on.  The folks there are top-notch, too.  I have requested their
help a couple of times and they are quick to respond and happy to
help.  No hesitation in recommending them.

> Whit
>
> Ken & Pam Johnston <milocat@xxx> wrote:
     Ditto, I have used them for a couple of years with no problem.
Clean data and reasonably priced.  Most importantly they offer the
best continous contracts that I have found.  And it helps that they
price their service in Aussie dollars( at least its a huge help lately
to us Canadians)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: