[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Binary Wave Buy from the lowest value -Exploration

Preston and others

So the exploration for our system could be the following.And the buy
signal Preston is "3" and not "-3". I checked a couple of times.

Col A:Buy
Alert(Fml("Acciona Binary Wave Composite II ") > Mov(Fml("Acciona
Binary Wave Composite II"),5,E) AND Ref(Fml("Acciona Binary Wave
Composite II"),-1)=3,13)
Col B:Buy Day
BarsSince(Fml("Acciona Binary Wave Composite II ") > Mov(Fml("Acciona
Binary Wave Composite II"),5,E) AND Ref(Fml("Acciona Binary Wave
Composite II"),-1)=3)
Col C:Sell
Alert(Cross(Fml("Spread Index"),17),13)
Col D:Sell Day
BarsSince((Cross(Fml("Spread Index"),17)))
Col E:Bin
Fml("Acciona Binary Wave Composite II ")
Col F:Bin MA
Fml("Acciona Binary Wave Composite II ")
Filter: (colA=1 OR colC=1) - Filter enabled

You could change columns E and F to other measures for example volume
over a certain limit.
Before running the exploration you will need to choose the stock you
are interested in. Going to the securities folder and unchecking
stocks that you don´t want explored.
Please remember that this was a system designed for Acciona(Listed on
the Spanish Stock Market). I have not checked how this system works
with other stocks.

Any comments ?
PAUL

<*> Your email settings: