[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Binary Wave Buy from the lowest value :)

Preston

I think we have headed in the right direction! Changing the exit
strategy to using the Spread Index seems to be the way to go(See
Acciona III in the files section).
Buy:
Fml("Acciona Binary Wave Composite II ") > Mov(Fml("Acciona Binary
Wave Composite II"),13,E) AND Ref(Fml("Acciona Binary Wave Composite
II"),-1)=3
Sell:
Cross(Fml("Spread Index"),17)
Spread Index:
Periods := Input("Enter Dema Smoothing Periods",8,55,34);
Dema(PDI(PERIODS) - MDI(PERIODS),8)

System Results:

Total net profit  3795.97
Annual percent gain/loss 111.38
Winning long trades 15	Winning short trades 0
Profit/Loss index 100.00
Reward/Risk index 99.78
Buy/Hold index	19.93

Cut out the whipsawed movements in 2006 and increased the
profitability of the system. Not bad!

I am sure I have might have said this in previous posts but thank you
very much for the lesson and the help. If you ever happen to be in
Spain, I´ll shall invite you for a drink or six!

I´ll post an exploration tomorrow so you can have a look at and
comment and people might be able to use in this system.

Yours
PAUL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional