Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New file uploaded to equismetastock

Lionel,

More than likely the program you used to open it with.
If you saved it to your computer try to right click on it and open
with another program.

Another pic is in the photo section. Check that one as well.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>