[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MACD Trigger Signal

Paul,

This was code that Jose posted here in message number 24783 and I
don't believe it came from his site or is available there.

You should also know that Jose is no longer a member of this group.
He does though monitor the postings here through the purebytes
archive so I don't know if he will see the question or not. You may
wish to contact him directly for his specific answer.

The way to change the color of the trigger line holds true for any
plot on your chart. Right click on the line and enter properties.
There you will be given the option of selecting the color and style
you desire.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Harris"
<paul_vicmar@xxx> wrote:

> { User inputs }
>
> Dear All
>
> This is MACD code I have been using coutsey of Jose Silva at
metastock
> tools.com. Can anyone, Jose if you are reading, advise me what to
do
> to change the colour of the trigger signal line to another colour,
> blue for example.
>
> { MACD & Histogram
> http://www.metastocktools.com }
>
> shortPds:=Input("shorter MACD periods",1,260,12);
> longPds:=Input("longer MACD periods",2,2600,26);
> triggerPds:=Input("MACD signal periods",1,260,9);
> plot:=Input("plot: [1]MACD, [2]Histogram, [3]Signals",1,3,1);
>
> { MACD }
> Mac:=Mov(C,shortPds,E)-Mov(C,longPds,E);
>
> { Signal }
> Signal:=Mov(Mac,triggerPds,E);
>
> { Histogram }
> Hist:=Mac-Signal;