[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Plotting Peaks/Troughs at mode than double average volume

Arun,

Interesting code!

Let me ask a couple of questions about the outcome your seeking.
What would you like to see when the condition is not being met?
Would you be happy with a signal or the actual P/T?

I'll be kinda busy today and not near my computer so it may take a
bit to get back to you on this.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "arun103" <arun103@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Preston,
>
> I had posted this sometime back at the forum. This doesn't plot
> peaks/troughs formed at more than double volume. It plots other
> peaks & troughs as well (i.e. those formed at less than double avg
> vol). This will be evident from the length of volume bar directly
> below the plotted peaks/troughs.
>
> I want to find out and plot only those peaks/troughs formed at
more
> than double average volume and leave the rest.
>
> Periods := Input("Number of volume periods",5,120,60);
> n := Input("Number of times average volume",2,10,2);
> Pk:=ValueWhen(1,V>(n*Mov(V,Periods,S)),Peak(1,H,0.5););
> Tr:=ValueWhen(1,V>(n*Mov(V,Periods,S)),Trough(1,L,0.5);
> Pk;
> Tr
>
> Kind regards
>
> Arun