[EquisMetaStock Group] Limited Data Feed 4 MetaStock 8.0 - I Can`t Believe & Image It ?! !? ?!

Dear together,

i am using MetaStock v7.02EoD until yet
- but now i am trying to use MetaStock 8.0 Realtime Demo (for 30 days)

I was quite disconcerted to realize that it wasn´t possible to upload
the Data Feed - for example the EUR/USD 1min - from January 2006 until
last weekend manualy

Is this true that i can´t upload so much 1min Data Feed in the
DownLoader !? I think not - But what i am doing wrong !?

Are these to much data for the DownLoader !?
I didn`t know that the upload of the data for one symbl/ticker is
limited !? Isn`t it limited !?

How are you trading or uploading the historical data feed in MetaStock
Realtime !?

Who can give me basic instructions to get my historical data - for
example the EUR/USD 1min. Data Feed since January 2006 - uploaded in
The DownLoader ???

When I upload - for example the EUR/USD 1min. Data Feed since January
2006 - there is a gap betweeen april & august in the chart and in the
downloader

I Need Your Help

Thanks Ahead & Best Wishes :
David Broker