[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: TREND REVERSAL

Then there is always the Shark 32 System that Walter Downs
popularized.

Here's the old, as in 2002, message about it:

During that time we discussed much more and I believe came up with
some other formulas for it. You will find a photo of it in the
photos section as well.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>