From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of carlosarturosierra
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 8:50 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help Moving Average in Volume

Hello Everybody,

I would like to draw a moving average line on the volume section but I
do not know how can I do ?

I drag the moving average from the indicator quick list on the volume
section, but the study draw a line base on the price data.

Could you please help me the instructions to resolv this issue.

Sincerly,

Carlos Sierra
HYPERLINK
"mailto:carlosarturosierra%40yahoo.com"carlosarturosierra@xxxxxxxxx