[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: 2 charts on screen

Phill,

Open a chart like you normally would...File, New, Chart. Shrink it and
open another chart of the same security. Then just drag the second
price plot onto the first and drop where you want. The second price
plot will only display as bars or candles.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pennellp2000 <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> I want to create an inner window with a 3 line break chart to compare
> with a candlestick chart of the same stock below it. I've looked
> through the manual but can't seem to work it out can someone work me
> through it Thanks in advance Phill

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: