Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Pick stocks using Stochastic Indicator

  Variable = value i can change myself. Input field.
  Yes I am lokking for exploration
  Thanks
  Alwin Chuah

pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Alwin,

Can you explain what you mean by variable?

Do you wish to be able to change the value or do you wish for it to
change by itself?

Are you also looking for an exploration?

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alwin Chuah <ctk188@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi
> I am looking for a formula that can do the following:-
>
> Using Stochastic Oscillator
>
> %K = 20 ( variable)
> Slowing 3
>
> %D
> Time period = 3
> Method =Simple
>
> To identify stocks that met the following condition:-
> When %K cross up %D in the Equal or Below 20 region and the
volume is higher than the volume for the past 5 days = Variable
> Thanks
> Alwin Chuah ( KL - Malaysia)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional