[EquisMetaStock Group] How to create custom formula which prompts for security input

Hi,

  I wanted to create a numbe of custom formulas which when plotted will ask for security input. Something like the prompt in predefined indicator "Relative Strength Comparative". When this indicator is plotted, its parametres have the facility to browse to a particular security.

  Can we mimick it in custom indicators?

  Regards.

  Biju Samuel

<*> Your email settings: