[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Overlaying Inner Windows

Check the help files.
Look under securities.

The following is how you would move a price plot:

1.Open two charts.
2.Position the mouse over the price plot you want to copy or move.
3.Hold the CTRL key down. Then click and hold the left mouse button
and drag the price plot to the destination chart's title bar.
4.With the mouse still positioned over the destination chart's title
bar, release the mouse button.

The problem with using the indicator will be the price data that the
indicator may need to refer to. Therefore you may need the security
function in order to get the indicator to refer to the correct price
data.

I have not done this but see no reason why you shouldn't be able to do
it. Maybe someone else will know for sure.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "johng9999" <johngalenski@xxx>
wrote:

> I would like to try something that I have never done before. I have
> many stocks charts in which one window is the price chart and 2
other
> windows are indicators. Just for curiosity, I would like to overlay
> one indicator over the other to see if it shows me something
tradeable
> that I have never noticed before.
>
> The numeric scales of the 2 indicators are completely different, but
> the shapes of the patterns on each chart are somewhat similar.
>
> Is there some way to overlay the 2 inner windows?
>
> Thanks for any help.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: