[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fw: (Another) beginners question

Rajendran,

Your question seems somewhat generic...there are quite a number of the
members in this group who can help. The question is help you with what.

Why don't you have a look at some of the built in experts provided by
Metastock with the program and see if there is something there that
interest you. If not then get back to us with what you are trying to
accomplish and we'll give you a hand. You might also want to take a
look at the formula primer and manual.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rajendran R" <grraja.in@xxx>
wrote:

> Can anyone help me to generate Buy and Sell Signal. I am new to
metastock.
> And display of Arrow.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional