[EquisMetaStock Group] Problem in box, triangle

Hi to everyone,

I am using MS7.0 which is enough for me for now.
I have a problem.
I draw squares,triangles(geometric shapes) but whenever i move them  (squares or triangles) to another place. The height or width changes(in lineer Scale.)
How can i over come this problem.
Thx in advance.
PS: I want geometric (square, triangle) shapes' width&height to stay constant as i move them

Eke
>From Istanbul

 ?That which hath been is what will be,
  that which is done is what will be done,
  and there is nothing new, under the sun.?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)