[EquisMetaStock Group] Free EOD for the Spanish Market

I trade the market in Spain. And use a data service which is reliable
and free. I thought people would be interested.

http://www.megabolsa.com/cierres/cierrescon.php
To the right of the page you will see the following

Contenido de la Sección

Cierres Mercado Continuo(Closing OHLC for all the shares including the
            shares of the IBEX 35)
Cierres Índices(Closing OHLC for major European/Asian/US indexes)
Intradía Ibex35 al Cierre(Intraday OHLC on the IBEX 35)
Cierres Internacionales(Closing OHLC for the Nasdaq shares/DJIA shares
and Eurostoxx 100 shares)
Históricos MC e Índices(Historical Prices for Spanishmarket and Indexes)
Operaciones de Capital
Resumen Diario
Servicios Premium

So if you are interested in shares in the Spanish market click on the
link. It will take you to a page with a calender for JUNE. On this
page you can right click on the day and save to file in ASCII text
format and later convert with Downloader. From 18.30 CET onwards.
On the same page there will be a link for "Historicos" where you can
download historical data (3 or 4 years).

There you are. Have a look. Any problems let me know.

PAUL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: