[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Jim Greening System Tests

These tests coincide with several of the articles I've written for
MSTT on trading and systems development so I'm going to post the tests
and the comments on the MSTT site.

However, many members of this site are also members of Roy's group.
While I won't give anyone permission to copy my posts from the other
site and post them on here, any member of Roy's group that wishes to
run their own tests based on what I post can do so and share the
results with this group as they desire.

Paul, you should just run the tests yourself. If you're interested in
the system I certainly wouldn't depend on anyone else's test results.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Harris" <paul_vicmar@xxx>
wrote:

> Mr Fragalist
>
> If you would be so kind to post the links of Jim Greening System Test
> and Dracula test here. I am sure everyone would be interested in the
> results good or bad.
>
> Thanxs
>
> PAUL

<*> Your email settings: