[EquisMetaStock Group] Jim Greening Formulas

Hi Paul,

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Jim's formulas. Just test them
and that will give everyone an objective look at the formulas and how
effective they are at "catching" the trend.

It looks to me like there's way too many constraints, but maybe they
work great. I can't tell by looking at them, and neither can anyone else.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Harris" <paul_vicmar@xxx>
wrote:

> Preston and Co
>
> When I started using Metastock in ´97 Jim Greening was extremely
> helpful and generous with his knowledge and advice - like Preston here.
> So I thought I would include some of Jim´s work and ideas to see what
> people think. I think a lot of what he said is still relevant today
> almost ten years on.
>
> http://www.purebytes.com/archives/metastock/1998/msg00994.html
> http://www.purebytes.com/archives/metastock/1998/msg00994.html
>
> You cn also find his work on