[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exploration Help: Highest Percentage gain/loss in single trading day

Inf.,

Then check the links.

Go here:
http://forum.equis.com/search/

and search for "change since"

Prseton

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dil Mira <infantrader@xxx>
wrote:

>  Preston,
>
> Thanks for providing a cool link. Still lost in it to find
required code.

> Regards
> Inf.
>
> pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:                                  Inf.,

>  The links section of the group offers a lot of useful links to
>  various sites which offer Metastock code. Here is one which I
found:

>  http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-w-
>  Rate_of_Change_Since_Specific_Date.html
>
>  The address should begin with http and end with html. You may
need
>  to insert it manually in your address window should it be chopped
by
>  Yahoo.
>
>  Hope this helps,
>
>  Preston
>
>  --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dil Mira <infantrader@>
>  wrote:
>  >
>  > Thanks  Preston,
>  >
>  > Code provided by you is fine. Can you help me further how to
find
>  % gain/Loss between two specified dates in an exploration.
>  >
>  > Thanks in advance.
>  > Inf.
>  >
>  > pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote:                                  Just use the ROC (Rate of
>  Change)
>  >  ROC(Close,1,%)
>  >  Place in Column A
>  >
>  >  The indicator is in the indicator list as Price ROC.
>  >
>  >  Hope this helps,
>  >
>  >  Preston
>  >
>  >  --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "infantrader"
>  >  <infantrader@> wrote:
>  >  >
>  >  > Hi,
>  >  >
>  >  > Some days ago I posted to this forum for getting a help in an
>  >  > exploration, which can find stocks with highest percentage
>  >  gain/loss
>  >  > in single trading day.
>  >  >
>  >  > If someone knows please help. Thanks in advance.
>  >  >
>  >  > Inf.
>  >  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > ---------------------------------
>  > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from
someone
>  who knows.
>  > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
>  >
>  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>  >

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: