[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Yahoo Prices

every new version will be free

older versions stop working because yahoo is always changing things,
sometimes is the data format other times the servers.

but I never paid for a new MLD version

but please, contact them, they have a very good client support

regards

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "meta" <meta_stock@xxx> wrote:

> I know well Mldownloader, I have a question if I buy a license, like
you did, every new version is free or I have to buy a new license?
> I ask it cause some old version don't work properly now, probably
cause yahoo made modifications to his website.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)