[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: new indicator needed...help

Sunil,

Let's go a step at a time.

Looking at the buy and sell signals are you really sure that is what
you want?

What I'm seeing is a buy signal that is not bad but usually late.

The sell signals are allowing too much of a loss before they are
triggered.

Place the expert on several different charts and zoom in a bit on
the price plot. You want to see maybe a years worth of prices. Now
slowly look at the chart from beginning to end.

For now do not worry about the numerous signals that are showing we
will take care of that later.

Let me know what you think.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "SUNIL gupta"
<sunilgupta72@xxx> wrote:

> preston,
>
> I tried something else too.. i put new symbol with follwing formula
>
> L <= Ref(LLV(L,25),-1)
>
> now we have many buy and sell signals in omne chart. what we want
to do now
> is remove all buy signals after the first buy. The next buy signal
should
> come only after the sell signal. and it would be of great help if
we could
> draw a automatic line of sell signal as and when the day progress.
>
> sunil
>

> On 5/30/07, pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >   Sunil,
> >
> > Let's try the expert. We'll focus on the buy first and build from
> > there.
> > Go into a new expert. Label it Sunil System. Next Symbols and
open
> > it. Now New. Name it Buy. In Condition enter
> >
> > H >= Ref(HHV(H,50),-1)
> >
> > This says that the high is greater than or equal to yesterday's
> > highest high value of the high over the last 50 days.
> >
> > In Graphic select a buy arrow. You can place the graphic either
> > below or above the price. Close the expert and attach it to a
chart.

> > Now see if the signals are what you are looking for.
> >
> > Let me know and we will proceed with a trailing stop.
> >
> > Preston
> >
> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <equismetastock%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "SUNIL gupta"
> > <sunilgupta72@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Preston,
> > >
> > > Well I need a expert advisor which gives Buy signal when a
stock
> > touches 50
> > > days high...and there should be trailing stop loss line which
is
> > based on 25
> > > days lowest. So the sell signal will be genrated when the stock
> > touches 25
> > > days low on trailing basis..and next buy signal will be
genrated
> > when stock
> > > touches 50 days highest again.
> > >
> > > Example...
> > >
> > > Supposing on day 75 stock touches its 50 day high..the trailing
> > stop loss
> > > will be low of Day 50 to day 75..and on day 80 the stop loss
will
> > be low of
> > > day 55 to day 80.
> > >
> > > I hope it is clear preston.