[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: RSI as histogram with trigger periods

Hemant,

Normally you would simply right click on the indicator and select your
viewing syle. In this case, the RSI does not oscilate about zero so
any histogram would be one sided unless you decide to change the value
or accept some other center point. The trigger is just a moving
average of the RSI.

You'll really need to make a decision as to how you wish to proceed. I
have seen the use of an RSI that has 50 subtracted from it but
technically that's not correct since the RSI is supposed to be scaled
from 0 to 100. If you can live with the error then the indicator would
be something like this: