[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Rahul Mohindar Oscillator (RMO)

I like to run MS9 on my desktop and 10 on my laptop.. I would not
suggest running both on the same computer. It serves no useful purpose
that I can think off. if you are hesitant on system testing between the
two, then run some control tests on 9 before switching to 10. Then run
the same and figure out what adjustments will be needed.  I left 9
alone as its running fine and I get my signals from it. This way i get
enough time to try out 10 before switching to it permanently. RMO is on
10. I got some good ideas from it but don't actually trade using it.
never say never.
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sachinsac31 <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Has anyone used the RMO indicator. I heard that it comes with Version
> 10 of MS. Any comments on this indicator? Also can this be used on
> futures trading or is it only for stock trading.Currently I'm using
> version9.1, is there any addon for this indicator.
>
> One general question is can I have both version 9 and version 10
> installed in one PC. Meaning to say will it crash having both.
>
> Thank you very much for your valuable comments
>
> sac

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: