Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Difficulty getting intraday volume data

register and dload from:

http://www.hypertrader.it/hserverl.shtml

the hs Lite software for realtime data

"May the good belong to all the people in the world.
May the rulers go by the path of justice.
May the best of men and their source always prove to be a blessing.
May all the world rejoice in happiness.
May rain come in time and plentifulness be on Earth.
May this world be free from suffering and the noble ones be free from fears"
---- Vedic blessing