Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: My bollinger band squeeze

Hi Preston,

The upper and lower bands.

I realize that sometimes mathematics are too "precise". That's why it is difficult to calculate bands flatness (for instance, over 6 periods).
So far, I have not succeed in doing it... :-[

Thanks again for your valuable help,
Regards,
S4

pumrysh a écrit :
S4,

Sounds like you want the ROC of the bands. Problem is which band
would you like to use...upper...lower...or midband?

Preston