Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] HELP - Function for HHV and SUM

Hi Eric

This formula appears to plot both results so I can't see your problem. In the past I've seen a situation where such a signal only plotted on the last bar and the only solution I could find was to plot the result as an unnamed variable.

DD:=8 {Value retrieved from formula, such as 8};
HH:=HHV(H,LastValue(DD+PREV-PREV));
VV:=Sum(V,LastValue(DD+PREV-PREV));
HH;
VV;

I'd suggest that you use the Equis Forum DLL to achieve the result anyway. This should be much more user-friendly.

DD:=8 {Value retrieved from formula, such as 8};
HH:=ExtFml("Forum.HHV",H,DD);
VV:=ExtFml("Forum.Sum",V,DD);
HH;
VV;