[EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

I just got my Diploma of Technical Analysis from Australian Technical
Analyst Association.

I want to get a Master of Financial Technical Analysis from
International Federation of Technical Analysts.IFTA requires a
research paper for the Masters degree.

I would like to prepare a research paper with the following aim;

	1-To help you and any of your interested friends in any topic
that you may need
   further investigation in current market issues.
2-To open up employment opportunities form me in the future.

That's why I would like to ask you;

	1-Do you need any research?
	2-Do you know anybody that I can contact by email?
	3-Can you forward my email to any person who may be
interested and help?

Can you answer these questions form my research;

	-Which Charts do you use;Point and Figure,Bar,Candlestick or
Swing?
	-Do you have any Trading Strategies based on Technical
Analysis?
	-What is your definition of Technical Analysis?
	-What are the main challenges in using Technical Analysis?
	-What is the role of Technical Analysis?
	-Do you have any problems with Technical Analysis?
	-Has Elliott Wave Analysis been any use to you?
-Have you worked or are currently working as a Technical Analyst?
	-How has Technical Analysis been any use to you?
	-How has Technical Analysis affected you?
	-Can you write to me about your experiances in Technical
Analysis?
	-What are the job possibilities for me after my research?
	-Can I be of any assistance to your Technical Analysis?
	-Have you written any research papers on Technical Analysis?
If yes can you
 email them to me?
-Where are Technical Analysts most likely to be found?
-Can you give me the email addresses of any Technical Analysts that
you know?
-What are the prospects for Technical Analysis?
-What does the future have to offer for Technical Analysis?
	-Can you comment on recent developments in Technical Analysis?

I find the following topics interesting,which one would you have me
research;

	1-Techncial Analysis on The Internet.
	2-Historical Charts.
	3-Technical Analysis of Sharemarket Indeces.
	4-Technical Analysis of Currencies.
	5-Technical Analysis of Commodities.
	6-Technical Analysis Groups at YahooGroups.com

Thank you
Mustafa Turker Savkal BA (RU) DipTA (ATAA)
mtsavkal@xxxxxxxxx

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM