From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of chorlton_c_hardy
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:44 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help needed with indicator selection

Vladimir,

I've taken a look at these indicators but not sure which ones to use
together and how I should be intrepreting the results.

Can you advise please?

In Metastock, there are:

Dynamic Momemtum Index DMI
Directional Movement DX
Directional Movement ADXR
Directional Movement ADX
Directional Movement +DI
Directional Movement -DI

How would I go plotting these?  ie? In the same window? and what
would suggest a buy or sell signal? When one line crosses the other
(as in MACD?)

Thanks for any help.....

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vlad" <entinv@xxxx> wrote:

> Try combination of DMI+  DMI- and ADX.
>
> Regards,
>     Vladimir
chorlton_c_hardy
>   Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:55 PM
>   To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help needed with indicator
selection

>   Hi All,
>
>   I trade UK stocks and currently I am quite successful in choosing
>   those stocks which continue to make short-term gains in an
Uptrend