[EquisMetaStock Group] Trendlines

Yes, you can get a copy. There's ordering instructions right on the page.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, abhinav chauhan
<abhinav_s_chauhan@xxxx> wrote:

> hi
>   can i get a copy of Umit's trend tool box also
>   thanks in advance
>   abhinav
>
> johndoetrader18 <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I got a copy of Umit's Trend Toolbox, and it works very well. If you
> use Trendlines in your trading, this is the fastest, easiest and most
> accurate trend tool I've seen.
>
> I've tried about a dozen methods of automating trendline drawing and
> all them were pretty much useless. This one works.
>
> It only does trendlines of various types but it does them well.
>
> http://www.traderhelp.net/products/ttbox.html

>         Business finance course   Business finance online course
Business finance class     Small business finance   Business finance
schools   Business finance small software

Service.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM