Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Gann

Dear Fellow Equismetastock YahooGroups;

Dusant's website provides a good start for those
interested to explore Gann's analyses. Combine it with
Elliot Wave Analysis then one has a potent set of TA
there is in the marketplace.

I have used them quite a bit in my articles in The
Edge Malaysia - on Bursa Malaysia's KLCI, the Dow and
the crude oil forecasts. Interested? Just click on the
charts at:
http://arifinedgearticles.tripod.com/

All the best gang!

ArifinLatif Consulting
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

http://www.geocities.com/cooldush/gann11jun04part1.htm
> http://www.geocities.com/cooldush/setupgann.htm
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Dusant
> http://www.geocities.com/cooldush

Yahoo! Exclusive Xmas Game, help Santa with his
celebrity party - http://santas-christmas-party.yahoo.net/

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM