[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exit signal at 8%

AK, try this indicator:

---8<-----------------

{ http://www.metastocktools.com }

{ User inputs }
pds:=Input("Lookback periods",1,2600,10);
pr:=Input("Stop %",0,100,8);
plot:=Input("Exit:  [1]Signals,  [2]Stop",
 1,2,1);

{ Stop }
Hi:=HHV(C,pds);
stop:=Hi*(1-pr/100);
exit:=Cross(stop,C);

{ Plot signals in own window, stop on chart }
If(plot=1,exit,stop)

---8<-----------------

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMTEK KETMA <bullstrend@xxxx>
wrote:

>   Can any one tell me how to code to achieve the following :
>
>   Today's close is less than last highest close by 8%.
>   eg.
>
>   Day-1 Close = 80
>   Day-2 Close = 95
>   Day-3 Close = 100
>   Day-4 Close = 95
>   Day-5 Close = 98
>   Day-6 Close = 90  (Want to Sell Here since the close is more than
>   8% less than Day 3)
>

>   Thanks
>
>   AK

24 Hours. Commission-Free.