[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Problem with zLastSwingPoint % by Spyros Raftopoulos

Preston,

The indicators that Spyrous build whure specaly to overcome this
problem of hindsight. If you know about the SR ZZT indicator then you
would know that it uses Zig-Zag  but it will only give a signal when
the situation is 100% confirmed. I think that he had the same in mind
for the zLastSwingPoint % indicator but now and then if gives a
signal with hindsight...again the reason why is strange because there
is no logic if I analyse the situation....so again is there someone
who knows or who can solve the problem please...

TNX in advance...

igor

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:

> igor,
>
> Using zig, peak or trough this is not a solvable problem. These are
> dynamic indicators...meaning their values will change based on the
> data...they are hindsight indicators. I believe Spyrous did have a
> solution but it did not use the indicators mentioned above.
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thefuturemaster"
> <thefuturemaster@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hy,
> >
> > I tryed to make a trading system with the help of the
> zLastSwingPoint
> > % indicator made by Spyrous.
> >
> > I know from the past (several years ago) that Spyrous wanted to
> make
> > indicators based on Zig-Zag indicator but that would hold a given
> > signal and not take away after a while or would not place signals
> in
> > the past wich at first whure not there.
> >
> > The indicator zLastSwingPoint % DO place signals in the past wich
> at
> > first whure not there. When I examen the situation there is not
> logic
> > at all...I work for the european BUND on a 60min chart. During
the
> > afternoon of the 6 dec 2005 price went up to about 121.00 On that
> > moment a signal apeared on the the 1st Dec 2005 at 11:00 CET
> 120.46).
> > When I cut off the data of the 6the dec the signal given on the
> first
> > disapears. Strange enough there was plenty off data between the
1st
> > and the 6th there that was higher then the point where the signal
> > apears on the 1st Dec at 11:00 cet.
> >
> > Is there someone who knows about this problem ?...Did Spyrous
solve
> > this problem ? I know that the indicator SR ZZT gives real
> confirmed
> > signals and does not have the problem that I discribed above but
> > would need the zLastSwingPoint % or something similar because I
> need
> > the graphic movement of what the zLastSwingPoint % does and not
> > something wich only shows something binair like +1 or -1
> >
> > TNX in advance...
> >
> > PS. Sorry for my enlish writing.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM