[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Indicator Builder

Try:

---8<-------------------
maxClose:=Highest(C);
If(C<maxClose,maxClose,C)
---8<-------------------

....which is the same as:

Highest(C)

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brunorendeiroflor"
<brunorendeiroflor@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi guys, I'm learning how to program in Metastock language, and I
> thought it would be a good exercise try to build an indicator that
> plots the highest prices of a stock during the time. The fuction
> Highest do it already, but my aim here is the learning process.
>
> So, I wrote an algorithm but I not able to write it at Metastock
> language.
>
> Algorithm:
>
> The variable maxclose stores the highest close until until a new
> high is reached.
>
> begin
>
> If c<maxclose
>
> then print maxclose
>
> else maxclose:=c
>      print max close
>
> end
>

> I would appriciate if someone could help me.
>
> Thanks.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM