[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock programming competition!

We have a winner!
http://www.metastocktools.com/comp/comp-01.htm

Congratulations to Rodney Platt for his less-than-elegant but workable
solution!
http://www.metastocktools.com/comp/Rodney.txt

Rodney has chosen the MACDH Divergence kit for his prize.
http://www.metastocktools.com/MACDH/MACDHdiverg.htm

This competition has been extended, and we are now looking for a new
winner who can code the month's High/Low signals *without any PREV
functions*.

C'mon guys, it's Xmas - bring out the good code! :)

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva" <josesilva22@xxxx>
> wrote:
>

> MetaStockTools.com, in partnership with Equis International &
> MetaStock Tips & Tools, is proud to announce the first MetaStock
> programming competition of its kind.
>
> Can you write MetaStock code that will signal the High & Low of each
> month? (hint: hindsight required).
>
> Full details here:
> http://www.metastocktools.com/comp/comp-01.htm
>

> The first MetaStock user to e-mail me with a complete indicator
> based on native MetaStock code (no external formulae/data allowed)
> which correctly signals the High & Low of each month on daily
> charts, will receive his/her choice of one of four MetaStock add-on
> prizes:
>
> [1] MACDH Divergence kit
> http://www.metastocktools.com/MACDH/MACDHdiverg.htm
>
>  or
> [2] URSC kit
> http://www.metastocktools.com/URSC/URSC.htm
>
>  or
> [3] 1 year's MSTT subscription complete with all back issues *
> http://www.metastocktips.co.nz
>
>  or
> [4] MetaStock Developer's Kit v9.1 **
> http://www.equis.com/Partners/Developers.aspx
>

> Each Sunday beginning 11th December 2005, a new line of indicator
> code will be revealed at
> http://www.metastocktools.com/comp/comp-01.htm ,
> until someone successfully codes the signals shown in the Dow chart
> example. http://www.metastocktools.com/comp/MonthHiLo.png
>
> The winner's name, his/her MetaStock code and choice of prize will
> be posted here.
>

> Lateral thinking required.
> Someone will win - will it be you?
>

> * MSTT - MetaStock Tips & Tools newsletter, 1 year's subscription
> and back issues is kindly provided by Roy Larsen.
>
> ** MDK v9.1 (read-only version) is kindly provided by Equis
> International (with special thanks to Marilyn & Patrick).
>

> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM