RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] formula

Title: Message
Hi Parry,

Try this formula if you want to check if close price of security make lower low while RSI and stoch make higher lows. This will give you divergence between close price of security and RSI or Stoch. I hope this will work.

ColA: CLOSE

ColB: Divergence( CLOSE, RSI(21)

ColC: Divergence(CLOSE, Stoch(15,5)

Filter: ColB = 1 OR ColC = 1

or you can also try filter for both should be correct, if you want to be sure with both divergences.

Filter: ColB =1 AND ColC = 1

Or if you want to check only this low of RSI is higher than previous low of RSI and this low of Stoch is higher than previous low of Stoch, then try this formula, I hope this will serve your purpose

ColA: CLOSE

ColB: {RSI(21)}
r1 := Trough(1,RSI(21),30);
r2 := Trough(2,RSI(21),30);

If(r1> r2
,1,0)

ColC:{Stoch(15,5)}
s1 := Trough(1,Stoch(15,5),30);
s2 := Trough(2,Stoch(15,5),30);

If(s1> s2
,1,0)

Filter: colB=1 AND colC=1

This will give you higher low of both RSI(21) and Stoch(15,5) in last 30 days.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Trivedi
Technical Analyst, Active Trader, President & CEO
Athena Investments, Inc.
1055 Sector 15 Part - II, Gurgaon - 122001(India).