[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: metastock 9 crashing

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mehul07941681195"
<mehul07941681195@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have MS 9 using esignal and it keeps on crashing when i do a system
> test and sometimes when the indicators are displayed on charts.
>
> I am running a dual processor intel PC with XP
>
> Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening ?
>
> AppName: mswin.exe	 AppVer: 9.0.0.0	 ModName: unknown
> ModVer: 0.0.0.0	 Offset: 01690014

Sorry I can't help with the solution BUT this is exactly the same
problem I've been having with MS v.9 for over a year!!

I'm also running XP. My friend is running V.9 under Windows2000 and has
no problems. I've tried changing the capatabilty mode but it makes
little difference :-(

Will be interested in anyone has any ideas on how to solve this........

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM