RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest Number 1401

By the way, Tan, this is a brand new plug-in and, as such, inevitably
contains "bugs".  Honestly, most problems thus far have been incurred in the
configuration program and not the plug-in itself.  But I thought I should
give you all the facts on the subject.

I use the plug-in daily with absolutely no instability or issues whatsoever.
I use XP on all my computers with MetaStock versions 7.22 through 9.1 with
the same positive experience on each machine.  There may, however, be issues
with Windows 98 compatibility.  I am trying to obtain a Windows 98 computer
to duplicate the issue I have been informed of (I gave all my Windows 98
machines away long ago much to my current regret).

Anyway, the MetaStockCSV Plug-in is a viable alternative.  I would try the
free 10 column version however to make sure it operates properly with you
computer.  The full version is exactly the same code, so if one works on the
free version it will work on the full version.

Best,

Larry Carhartt

MetaStockCSV by MasterDATA
Use your own data files directly in MetaStock with no import or conversion
www.MetaStockCSV.com
lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
818-701-6686