RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Using Mathematics In MS

Hi Tan,

Short of creating formulas within MetaStock to develop your statistics, you
could try importing your data as MetaStock price files and incorporate them
that way.  An easier way (in my opinion), is the MetaStockCSV Plug-in which
will allow MetaStock to use your statistics directly from your comma
delimited data files (.csv).  Of course that assumes your statistics are in
.csv format.

For the most likely trouble free installation and set up, I suggest Windows
XP and MetaStock version 7.0 or higher although you can try it out for free
with the 10 data column version to make sure it is compatible with your set
up.  The full version uses up to 101 columns.

Best,

Larry Carhartt

MetaStockCSV by MasterDATA
Use your own data files directly in MetaStock with no import or conversion
www.MetaStockCSV.com
lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
818-701-6686