Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] bollinger bands tightening

Dear Amit,

Sorry a neophyte question.

When I try tools - indicator builder - new and give this formula

Cross( BBandTop(C,20,S,2), BBandTop(C,10,S,2)) AND C > BBandTop(C,20,S,2)
Cross(BBandBot( close, 10, S, 2 ), BBandBot( close, 10, S, 2 )) AND C< BBandBot( close, 10, S, 2 )

an error occurs and indicator builder expects something at the begining of the second line (Cross).   Could you please explain in detail  keeping in mind that i am rather new.

Thanks in advance

regards
Dr. Raman Kumar
9719027733