[EquisMetaStock Group] TA analysis forums for Canadian and US stocks...

Hello,

Can anyone provide links to different chat sites or
boards where people share their analysis of specific
stocks on TSX, DOW, NASDAQ?

Is there a place where people discuss their actual
trading and I can offer my analysis on their security
and trading strategy while others do the same for
stocks I would like second opinions about.

It would be nice to have people using other systems
take a look at the securities I am trading and see
what their system is telling them.   Likewise it would
be nice to look at their stocks and see how my  system
evaluates the opportunities they are looking at.

Thanks in advance for any input you can provide.  I
trade mainly Canadian stocks but most are listed in
the US as well.  Encana,  Bank of Nova Scotia,
Research in Motion, Cameco, etc.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.