Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] RSI coding

Thanks Roy.
Another thing I'm trying to put together is this
(building on the earlier message):
Buy if:
Today's 5 day RSI > than yesterday's 5 day RSI; and
today's close is below the close 5 days ago; and
today's close <= to the average of the last 5 day's
closes
Sell if:
Today's close is higher than the average of the last 5
days' closes;

This is what I came up with:
Buy:
RSI(C,5) > Ref(RSI(C,5),-1);
C < Ref(C, -5);
C <= Mov(C,5,S);
Sell:
C > Mov(C,5,S);
Icreated anew "expert adviser", place the buy criteria
in under bullish and sell criteria under bearish.
Can you help with the coding? I also would like to see
up & down arrows on the chart.

Thank you so much for your help.
Phiba

--- Roy Larsen <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: