[EquisMetaStock Group] TD Combo System

Dear All,

I am overwhelmed that I have received so many requests on the TD Combo System. Please kindly note that the word file is an exact explanation provided by Blxxmberg on the TD Combo System. I have not added anything on to it at all.

I think it provides a clear picture on the TD Combo than Tom Demark's book. I hope that all of you could benefit from this file. Furthermore, I hope you could use this file to write it on the Metastock and let all of us benefit from it. (Maurice, I am counting on you for that ;) )

I have attached two pictures attached so you can tell the difference between both systems. TD Combo and TD Sequential has the same Count Down initially. However,  TD Combo issues the Count Down during the Set Up stage; whereas, TD Sequential starts the Count Down after the Set Up stage completes. The TD Combo is already at 6 after the Setup while TD Sequential Count Down is just getting started.

Regards,
Henry