Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] jose's pivots

For pivots based on hourly intervals (instead of daily), first get the
original intraday pivots code from:
http://www.metastocktools.com/MACDH/Forex.htm

Then change:
{ Day's true start }
dCount:=Fml("Calendar Day counter");
dStart:=dCount>ValueWhen(2,1,dCount);

To:
{ Hour's start }
dStart:=Hour()<>Ref(Hour(),-1);

Please do not change/remove the ©Copyright header in the formula.

jose  '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dr torque <drtorque@xxxx>
wrote:

> ok then i will change it to jose. then i got wrong information. and
> he also learned the source now i guess.
>
> jse what do you think? these pivots donot diappear like others, so
> is it possible to make these hourly instead of daily?
>

> On 12/2/05, Roy Larsen <rlarsen@xxxx> wrote:
>
> That code is Jose Silva's I think.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- *From:* dr torque <drtorque@xxxx>

24 Hours. Commission-Free.