RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] bollinger bands tightening

Title: Message
Hi Safdar,

I am using same functionality with two Bollinger bands. First with std settings of 20,2 and another with settings of 10,2

then I find when 20 period Bollinger band top and bottom come with in 10 period Bollinger band top and bottom and their cross for breakout either up or down.

Try this

Cross( BBandTop(C,20,S,2), BBandTop(C,10,S,2)) AND C > BBandTop(C,20,S,2)
Cross(BBandBot( close, 10, S, 2 ), BBandBot( close, 10, S, 2 )) AND C< BBandBot( close, 10, S, 2 )

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Trivedi
Technical Analyst, Active Trader, President & CEO
Athena Investments, Inc.
1055 Sector 15 Part - II, Gurgaon - 122001(India).